nat_cardenas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bolivianita abroad - My introduction and calling local guides of Melbourne - Victoria Australia

Hola Everybody!
My name is Natalia. I’m from Oruro, Bolivia and now I live in Australia. 

I’m a travel enthusiast and a Local guide. I am devoted to nature, development, art and peace! Pro healthy living and balance 🙂 

Throughout my life I had the opportunity to visit many places and when I needed help Google was always there for me. 

I like being a Local guide and guiding others because knowing that my contribution, say a review I wrote or a picture I posted are going to be useful and help someone really makes me happy.

In a way I think that being a Local guide is giving back for all the help I received from this amazing community.

If you have any questions about Bolivia or anything please ask me, I´m happy to help and I will do my best to answer.

Let´s  connect!!! I recently moved to Melbourne, Australia. 

When is the next Melbourne, Victoria meet up? 

- También hablo español, guías hispanohablantes de Melbourne hagamos una reunión!  

My connect Live 2018 video Application:

Some pictures from the recent years: 

I used to dance "Tobas, an amazon dance" at the Oruro's CarnivalI used to dance "Tobas, an amazon dance" at the Oruro's Carnival

Amazon river, BoliviaAmazon river, Bolivia

Uyuni Salt flats, BoliviaUyuni Salt flats, Bolivia    Colored lagoons, Potosi BoliviaColored lagoons, Potosi Bolivia

Hernando Siles stadium in La Paz, BoliviaHernando Siles stadium in La Paz, Bolivia     Hernando Siles stadium in La Paz, BoliviaHernando Siles stadium in La Paz, Bolivia

Train cemetary, Uyuni BoliviaTrain cemetary, Uyuni Bolivia

Capuchino monkeys, BoliviaCapuchino monkeys, Bolivia

I got a bit closer to the crocodile at the Amazon river, BoliviaI got a bit closer to the crocodile at the Amazon river, Bolivia

Hike near the Amazon river, BoliviaHike near the Amazon river, Bolivia

Hike near the Amazon river, BoliviaHike near the Amazon river, Bolivia

Fresh foods market, Rurrenabaque BoliviaFresh foods market, Rurrenabaque Bolivia

Miner for half a day, Potosí - BoliviaMiner for half a day, Potosí - Bolivia

"Cerro Rico de Potosí" Wealthy mount of Potosí, Bolivia"Cerro Rico de Potosí" Wealthy mount of Potosí, Bolivia

Underground in the mines, life is very hard. Potosí - BoliviaUnderground in the mines, life is very hard. Potosí - Bolivia

Me underground in the mines. Potosí - BoliviaMe underground in the mines. Potosí - BoliviaSucre, BoliviaSucre, Bolivia

Sucre, Bolivia called the white city.Sucre, Bolivia called the white city.

Entering the valley of the moon, La Paz - BoliviaEntering the valley of the moon, La Paz - Bolivia

The valley of the moon, La Paz - BoliviaThe valley of the moon, La Paz - Bolivia

"Devils tooth". View from the valley of the moon, La Paz - Bolivia"Devils tooth". View from the valley of the moon, La Paz - Bolivia

The valley of the moon, La Paz - BoliviaThe valley of the moon, La Paz - Bolivia

Sagarnaga market, La Paz - BoliviaSagarnaga market, La Paz - Bolivia

"Gran poder" parade, La Paz - Bolivia"Gran poder" parade, La Paz - Bolivia

Cholita wrestling fun, La Paz - BoliviaCholita wrestling fun, La Paz - Bolivia

Rodriguez Market, La Paz - BoliviaRodriguez Market, La Paz - Bolivia

❉ Natalia Cardenas from Oruro, Bolivia ❉

My video application for the Connect Live 2018
Melbourne Victoria, Australia