MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Birds Eye View Photography

i think for night view USA , Dubai best  , i dont visit other country so not know  , there sky much clear as i saw  , better than Asian sky @MoniDi

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Re: Birds Eye View Photography

Hi @MahabubMunna,

This is such an interesting post! I love taking photos when I fly. It is one of the most beautiful things ever!

And as per Peter Pan's direction take the "second star to the right, and straight on till morning"!

Caption: A bird view photo of Istanbul captured through an airplane's window. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A bird view photo of Istanbul captured through an airplane's window. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Caption: A photo of winter clouds above Moscow just before landing. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of winter clouds above Moscow just before landing. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Caption: A photo captured through an airplane's window and a sunrise view on the background. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo captured through an airplane's window and a sunrise view on the background. (Local Guide @TsekoV)I have so many of these photos and love them all! : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!