City of lakes

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Bhopal

Hello @Ankitpatel

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides. I am Niraj Bhusal, Local Guides from Nepal. I suggest you to change the board and expand your posts adding some photos and information about lakes in your area . 

I recommend you to check out these tips to help you settle down into Connect and know more about the Local Guides program :

• Help Desk : Help Desk is home to many threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect
  • Tips: Using Local Guides Connect : For, well, tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Local Guides Help Center :  To find more information about the program as well as ways to contribute great content to Google Maps
  • The five core values of Connect : Helpful and Motivative guidelines

Namaste, Niraj

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Ankitpatel,

Welcome to Connect! We'd love to see more about Bhopal. Is this your hometown or a place you've visited on vacation?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to introduce yourself and get to know others here: link. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

This is my home town

Level 3

Bhopal is my home town

Level 8

@mk101 @Ankitpatel hello frds i am making a group of local guide in bhopal if interested then message me on my inbox

Level 8
Solution

Hello @Ankitpatel

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides. I am Niraj Bhusal, Local Guides from Nepal. I suggest you to change the board and expand your posts adding some photos and information about lakes in your area . 

I recommend you to check out these tips to help you settle down into Connect and know more about the Local Guides program :

• Help Desk : Help Desk is home to many threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect
  • Tips: Using Local Guides Connect : For, well, tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Local Guides Help Center :  To find more information about the program as well as ways to contribute great content to Google Maps
  • The five core values of Connect : Helpful and Motivative guidelines

Namaste, Niraj

Level 7

@Ankitpatel wrote:

City of lakes

Bhopal.. my home town too...