Seedra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Beutiful place

Abu Simbel temple - World Heritage siteAbu Simbel temple - World Heritage site

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
Abu Simbel Temples, Egypt
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beutiful place

Hi @Seedra 

Thank you for sharing this amazing photo with us. Is it your first visit there?

What camera did you use to capture this image? Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides?

I would like to suggest that you take a look at these 14 helpful tips for using Connect

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@Aruni  Thank you for your great comment. This is my 2nd photo which upload to the connect. I visited This place in January.  Visit Egypt was my dream since my childhood. I fulfilled that dream in this year. I am so happy. I took more photos and hope to shear those with my Local Guide friends.  Your comment make me motivated. Thank you again. I will follow that tips in my next post.

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
Level 7

Excellent@Seedra.

I like your posts.

Thank you.