Istvan_Lorincz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Best grilled chicken in Sapporo

Hello there:-)

I’m Steve a Transilvanian-Hungarian westerner living on this great Japanese island: Hokkaido, in its capital Sapporo.

I am certainly a gourmet what sometimes makes me difficult to find the right meal for my mood...

But when I find a great one I enjoy more than the local people; take pictures and write a review right there.

This way I didn’t even realize I became guide level 8Crunchy and jucy same time, just awesome...Crunchy and jucy same time, just awesome...

Tonden Atsubetsu Shop, 4 Chome-3-14 Atsubetsuchuo 2 Jo, Atsubetsu Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best grilled chicken in Sapporo

Hello @Istvan_Lorincz,

Thanks for sharing!

This dish looks super yummy. What is it exactly and where did you have? If you like to take photos of food I would recommend you to check out the 6 helpful photo tips from Nigerian food blogger Atim Ukoh post. 

By the way I'm also Hungarian who lives abroad. You can tell a bit of yourself and Sapporo in our monthly introduce yourself topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Best grilled chicken in Sapporo

It’s in a local ( Sapporo) restaurant chain, called “ Tonden “

Beside the half chicken the bowl is tuna belly on rice with quail egg and wasabi.( a csípőssége pont jól kiegyensúlyozott)

The potato  is baked in cheese with salmon gratin.

But the chicken itself it’s a mystery...

It’s not boring but really excitingly rich texture, perfect seasoning in “ less is more” way.