ssohel43's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Best fitness center in Mumbai.

I have came across this fitness center called cult. I think it's one of the best fitness center ever in India. It's all about fitness. Who all know about cult do share the moments of cult as we can improve the fitness in India. This center provide everything under one roof and they even have food delivery as well as care fit to take care of our health. They even have cult gear. I am shocked how they are creating a name for themselve in this fitness industry. 

CULT, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best fitness center in Mumbai.

Hi @ssohel43,

Just to let you know, I've noticed that your post has a Street View label tag. Please note that its purpose is to ask questions or share tips related to the Street View program.

Therefore, I’ve removed it, as it doesn't apply to your post. To learn more, please see How do I choose additional topics and tags for my posts on Connect?.

Since you are new on Connect, I’d also recommend you to read the following articles Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic where you can find some great tips that will help you get started. Please read the How to choose a topic for your Connect post article before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!