paysin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Best Restaurants in London's Soho Neighborhood

Hi there!

Using the new Lists feature, I've compiled a few of my favorite restaurants in the Soho neighborhood of London, and broken out three for you below. If you're interested, you can check out the full list - 

Do you have any favorite restaurants in Soho, or London in general? 

Duck and Rice 

Swanky setting with mood lighting, great for modern Chinese fare and even vegan-friendly mock chicken.

Bao buns at Duck and RiceBao buns at Duck and Rice

Princi

Elegantly modern furnishings and cafeteria-style service make this a perfect spot for a decadent quick bite.Poached eggs and avocado at PrinciPoached eggs and avocado at Princi

Rosa's Thai

Vegetarian or not, Rosa’s has classic and new-school Thai food perfect for any appetite.

Drunken noodles at Rosa'sDrunken noodles at Rosa's

Soho, London, UK
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best Restaurants in London's Soho Neighborhood

Hi @paysin,

Thanks for this super helpful list!

I got hungry just from looking at these great photos! My absolute favorite is the duch, but I would try all of them.  Last time, I've visited a restaurant, I ate this amazing avocado salad.

Avocado salad with chickpeas and tuna on a white plate (Local Guide Petra_M)Avocado salad with chickpeas and tuna on a white plate (Local Guide Petra_M)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks for the response, Petra! That dish looks amazing! 🙂

Level 9

@paysin Awesome post. The Boa Buns look like tacos, but I'm near the Mexican Border, so everything looks like tacos. 😀 Great photos.