Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Berlin Christmas Markets

These lovely photos taken at Berlin Christmas Markets really get you in the festive moodIMG-20181209-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20181209-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20181209-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20181209-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20181209-WA0006.jpg

IMG_20181216_193658_825.jpg

IMG-20181209-WA0009.jpg

The joy of Christmas is truly felt here and in the photos below of parts left of the Berlin wall, we remember the the True Meaning of Christmas, that is PEACE .Berlin wallBerlin wall

IMG-20181209-WA0001.jpg

Remember sad days of past and now we celebrate Peace in the now amazing city of Berlin. The True Meaning of Christmas, Peace....

Berlin, Germany
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Berlin Christmas Markets

@Eire27 Nice photography and beautiful post about Christmas markets...

Level 8

Hi @Eire27

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks for sharing Berlin Christmas Markets. Nice photography!

Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 9

Thanks for wonderful photos @Eire27

Amazing and beautiful Christmas market .

Best wishes,

Have a nice festive mood!

Google Moderator

Hi @Eire27,

Thank you for sharing these photos. There is no better place for a Christmas market than Berlin. It is a beautiful city. 

What is your favourite part of the market? Did you buy something? My favourite shop is the photo shop where you can take your picture with a friend or a pet. The shop looks like a tiny hut decorated for Christmas and the end result in the photo looks like you just have visited Santa's house.

By the way, have you put your tree up?

Caption: A photo of the entrance of the Christmas market in Sofia (Local Guide Aneliya Boneva)Caption: A photo of the entrance of the Christmas market in Sofia (Local Guide Aneliya Boneva)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Eire27

I was there a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love with the city. I have visited also Gendarmenmarkt, but it was way too busy and I didn't appreciate it so much. 

Which part of the city you appreciated most and for how long did you stay?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Sorbe  I just went on a Friday and came back on Sunday, my sister wanted to see the Christmas Markets and paid for the trip for me as a Christmas present. So I didn't have lots of time, it I'd a big city and busy to get around. The markets were lovely

Level 8

Hi @MoniDi  Here is my Christmas Tree, also I did a post in photography, My House Christmas Decorations Photos, lots of photos to see. I'm not sure if you are working Christmas Eve 24th, I have been busy, merry ChristmasIMG_20181223_215802_208.jpg

Google Moderator

Hey @Eire27,

Thank you for the kind wishes. Your Christmas tree is lovely and very tall too. Mine is rather small but still beautiful.

I tried to spend my Christmas far away from the computer and have some quality family time. I received a lot of presents. How about you?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!