andrewtrinanda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Berlibur di Semarang, Ada Apa Saja?

Ayo berbagi dan berikan tips untuk berlibur di Semarang!

Semarang, Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Berlibur di Semarang, Ada Apa Saja?

@andrewtrinanda i love Indonesian people gald you see you here but don't have any suggestions or experience about that place

Former Google Contributor

Hi @andrewtrinanda and welcome to Connect!

Since you created 2 threads for the same topic, I deleted one of them. This way your issue will get the full attention it deserves.

As it looks like you may be new to Connect, I'll  share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk.
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Hi! I still learn how to use this, if you wanna know, in Semarang we have many place to visit like Lawang Sewu, Central Java Mosque and many more! Thank you for the attention, I will uploaded new content few days

Connect Moderator

@andrewtrinanda wrote:

Hi! I still learn how to use this, if you wanna know, in Semarang we have many place to visit like Lawang Sewu, Central Java Mosque and many more! Thank you for the attention, I will uploaded new content few days

Hi @andrewtrinanda, selamat datang di connect. Beberapa tips menulis di connect telah disampaikan oleh @KlaudiyaG. Ditunggu ya tulisan tentang Semarang nya, jangan lupa untuk membaca What makes a good post. Bila menyertakan gambar, tulis informasi tambahan sesudahnya. Ditunggu ya 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 3

Terima kasih respon dan tipsnya! 

Level 7

Banyak tempat di Kota Semarang yang bisa di kunjungi Seperti Simpang Lima, Lawang Sewu, Tugu Muda, Masjid Agung, Maero Koco, PRPP, Klenteng Sampokong, Siwarak, Water Blaster dan masih banyak lagi!

Jelajahi lagi Kta Semarang yang indah ini, 

arya