Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Benefits Update: Drive Storage moving from 1TB to 100 GB

Nope!!  absolutely not. At least Google should provide free storage service for as long as One Local Guide is active contributor after one/two years to encourage map contribution .

Still did not get any benefit for reaching level 4 before 21 July 2016, today my 100 GB offer also ended. I have taken numerous photos for adding to Google map, these are taking about 22 GB of 25 GB of my usage. 

Now it is showing me "You’re out of storage space and will soon be unable to send or receive emails until you free up space or purchase additional storage."

I am now Google local Guide of level 7! 

What to do? Do I leave Google Local Guide Program?

@Corrie @VictorS @JoséT @kijan @MahmudPolash

Level 7

Re: Have not got my 1TB of Storage Credit though I have reached level 4 before 21 July

@ZuhairM

Nope!

Still did not get any benefit for reaching level 4 before 21 July 2016(Even not in your link), today my 100 GB offer also ended. I have taken numerous photos for adding to Google map, these are taking about 22 GB of 25 GB of my usage. 

Now it is showing me "You’re out of storage space and will soon be unable to send or receive emails until you free up space or purchase additional storage."

I am now Google local Guide of level 7! 

What to do? Do I leave Google Local Guide Program?

Level 8

Re: How many days I can avail 1tb storage

So it like when i consumed  100 GB storage means.. my storage remains 100 GB. So google wont cut short my storage level to default 15 GB after the expiry. Right?

@TusharRayate wrote:

Hi, @Prabhutk,
it mostly takes around 30-45 days to receive free 1GB Storage. If your free stores gets expire then your files will stay saved in your google drive. If you don't have more storage space you won't be able to add more files unless you remove files or buy storage

Level 6

Will this be available this year for after reaching certain level?

Level 5

@Corrie wrote:

As our community of Local Guides continues to grow, we’ve made the decision to adjust our Level 4 benefit to 100GB of free Google Drive storage for one year.

Existing Local Guides who were signed up before July 7, 2016 (12am GMT) can still unlock the original 1 TB offer, valid for two years, if they reach Level 4 by July 21, 2016 (12am GMT).

Remember, you must redeem your Drive storage voucher within 30 days of reaching Level 4. Be sure to activate your Drive storage code on the account for which you would like the storage to be applied. We are unable to reverse Drive storage activations or change the account once the code has been activated.

Hi guys I am a level 5 now but I might miss the storage upgrade voucher I am very low in storage any idea to help me thanks in advance