Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Drive storage duration

Hi,

I've just reached lvl 4. But I get only free drive storage for 1 year instead of 2. Is google recently reduce the duration for the offer?

Thanks.

Level 5

Re: No Drive redeem email / link after reaching L4 for 14 days

I received an email  "You have become a local expert level 4! ."And "Get additional storage on Google Drive" But ooops......"Sorry, this offer has already been redeemed"

olaf

Level 8

Re: Drive storage duration

Hi @VanVuDinh.

Yes.  During July, a policy change is announced such that the Level 4 Drive benefit is 100GB for 1 year.

Please see this for details:  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Local-Guides-Level-4-Drive-Stora...

Level 6

Re: Level 4, No Drive Storage benefit

Yes, I redeemed mine moments ago. It says 12/31/17 for expiration.

Level 4

Re: No Drive redeem email / link after reaching L4 for 14 days

Did you checked your Drive to see if there is already the additional storage?

Level 4

Re: I completed Level 4 on 7/17/16 ..But my Google Drive did not update to the 1TB

Does actually anybody form Local Guides even bother to read/care for this messages? Incredible: no support, help or answers. 4 months and still waiting...

Level 9

Re: I completed Level 4 on 7/17/16 ..But my Google Drive did not update to the 1TB

@TraciC can you help him out.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Googler

Thanks for tagging me, @MadanKPradhan. Hi @JoséG. There are many posts made each day here on Connect and while we try to read every message, we don't always see every single message. A member of the team will be in touch with you directly via email this week. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

My pleasure @TraciC

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 5

Re: Drive storage duration

Out of curiosity, will that mean after 1 year we lose all that data?