Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: I completed Level 4 on 7/17/16 ..But my Google Drive did not update to the 1TB

Same with me. Google doesn't let me redeem my 2TB Drive Space. I feel tricked.

Level 6

Re: Level 4 local guide no email/voucher for my 1 TB

Thank you Sam but no link.

What next? 

Level 8

Re: Level 4 local guide no email/voucher for my 1 TB

Hi @DerekR,

You have the Drive entry under Level 4 of your LG account page, and there is no Redeem Link (likely due to 30day expiry).

Only our Moderators can further look into your issue.  You might want to mention them to draw their attention here.

Level 6

Re: Redeeming Storage Problem

Ok who can help me because I started the maps thing because of this 😯 @YanniY

@YanniY wrote:

Hi @BaSsAmM, unfortunately you must redeem your Drive storage voucher within 30 days of reaching Level 4 and we are unable to extend the drive storage beyond the redemption period. 

Level 8

Re: Google Guide Level 5 downgraded to level 4 !!!

I don't think so as I would receive a notification.

Level 8

Re: Google Guide Level 5 downgraded to level 4 !!!

Who I should contact to solve this issue? I received an email informed me that I have been promoted to Level 5 , while still my badge shows Level 4!!!!

Level 4

Google Drive stroage

I feel like such a fool...  I've been diligently taking pictures and writing legit reviews to get to level 4 over the past 6 months.  And I finally get to level 4 just to find out they dropped the 1TB of Google Drive storage.  I'm actually pretty upset about this.  Maybe I should have just wrote 200 fake reviews so I could get the storage...  I bleed Google but I don't think I'll be trusting them with stuff like this for a long time.  I'm certainly not buying their cloud storage just out of spite.

I think what's even more annoying is there's nobody in Google to share my frustration.  Just this thread.

Googler

Re: Google Drive stroage

Hi @DerekS. Thank you for contributing high-quality content to Google Maps. On July 7, we announced both via email in our monthly newsletter and here in Local Guides Connect that as our community of Local Guides continues to grow, we’ve made the decision to adjust our Level 4 benefit to 100GB of free Google Drive storage for one year. Local Guides who were signed up for the program prior to July 7 and reached Level 4 by July 21 still received the 1 TB offer. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

Re: Lowering 1TB to 100GB for Level 4 Users

@ErickP I didn't know until just yesterday.  If I knew, I probably would have rushed it but I instead took my time to get my last 15 points.  I was actually considering moving on to level 5 but that's totally out of the question now.  I don't like getting fooled and Google totally fooled me on this one.  They held out a carrot and got people to do what they wanted... and then took it away when we're are all close to finishing.

Googler

Re: I was promised 1TB for 2 years if I contributed to google maps reviews

@HamidA Sorry for not seeing your question sooner. No, only those who reached Level 4 by July 21 received the 1 TB.

PS: Tagging the person you are asking a question of send them a notification to respond to your question.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.