Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Pregunta sobre los 100GB

gracias por sus respuestas

Level 7

Re: Pregunta sobre los 100GB

Muy raro. Yo no tuve ningun problema. No sera que has redimido ya sin darte cuenta? Controla tu cuenta de google drive

Level 7

Re: Google Guide Level 5 downgraded to level 4 !!!

Lately it has been reported quite often about people being downgraded and retracted points.

Level 4

Re: Google Guide Level 5 downgraded to level 4 !!!

Maybe someone down your picture or something?

Level 4

Hurray! I am at Level 4 now but Where is Free Google Drive Storage?

This is exciting that I reached at Level 4 on Local Guides, Google!

I haven't get Free Drive Storage (1000GB) as promised by Google. Anybody knows when I will be given free storage?

Level 10

Re: Hurray! I am at Level 4 now but Where is Free Google Drive Storage?

Hi, Please visit your Local Guides profile page to redeem your free Drive storage. By the way free storage was reduced 1TB to 100GB since July 2016.

backy0175 from Kyoto, Japan
Level 6

Redeeming Storage Problem

Hello my name is Bassam.

I have a problem with trying to redeem my level 4 gift.

When i got the message i didn't check the time limit for the gift so when i tried to redeem it today i wasn't able to i was asking if someone can help me with my problem or maybe a supervisor can fix the issue.

Level 7

Re: Redeeming Storage Problem

Hi BaSsAmM,
I think the offer can't be renewed once the time limit expires, since we get sufficient time limit for the redemption. The only way is if someone from the Google Official Team thinks it reasonable may allow you. Hope that an Expert from Google will see to your issue soon.

Shad
Level 6

Thanks i really hope they see this

@ShadA wrote:

Hi BaSsAmM,
I think the offer can't be renewed once the time limit expires, since we get sufficient time limit for the redemption. The only way is if someone from the Google Official Team thinks it reasonable may allow you. Hope that an Expert from Google will see to your issue soon.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @BaSsAmM, unfortunately you must redeem your Drive storage voucher within 30 days of reaching Level 4 and we are unable to extend the drive storage beyond the redemption period.