DineshKanthA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Being a Google local Guides

asdas.PNG

Hi this is Dinesh from Sri Lanka, and i’m google local guide since 2017. I was raised in a rural remote area which is in eastern coast of sri lanka. Then i moved to the central part of the country for my higher studies. I used to travel to other part of the country for local guide meetups. Google is a dream for every IT students like me so i’m also a google fan.

Capture.PNG

Few years back many of rural areas in sri lanka was not detailed in maps so i stared to add more missing places, Add more photos with originality, share my thoughts with my review and it became a passion for me.dgdfgfgdfgdf.JPG

i love traveling exploring meeting new peoples share my thoughts and taking photos so this local guide program is a fun filled package for me. And i wish visiting google local guide connect live summit this year will give me a new experience. And i used to educate people who are unaware of internet in rural Sri Lanka plus making their places visible on google maps.

My connect 1st post

1st connect post

Recent meetup Albums

Vesak, Kids, Local Guides and Sky Lanterns - 2018-04-29

Kandy The "36" Walk - 2018.04.21 - Kalutara

dfdfdfdfdfdfd.JPG

errgerg.JPG

A.Dineshkanth
Kandy, Sri Lanka
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Being a Google local Guides

@DineshKanthA Good Luck!!!

Level 10

@DineshKanthA all the best

Level 6

Thank you @AnuradhaP @Sudhi ♥♥

A.Dineshkanth
Former Google Contributor

Hello @DineshKanthA,

I have released your post from the spam filters. Please accept apologies for the post being marked as such. Our spam filters work 24/7 and they caught your post by mistake.

If you would like to learn more, please visit this article - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators