Chaba_333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Beef

Northeastern food menu that is famous and many people must know. The menu is "meat beef" because the signature of this menu is the raw meat to mix with the machine. Serve fresh red meat with fresh vegetables and glutinous rice. Although it is located in Bangkok, but tiny, it is recommended to use fresh and clean beef. To prevent germs that make us diarrhea. Ready to go to the kitchen! Ingredients 1. Australian beef 500 grams 2. 4 tablespoons roasted rice 3. Dried chili powder 4 tablespoons 4. Fine 2 tablespoons cows 5. Lemon juice 4 tablespoons 6. Fish sauce 4 tablespoons 7 6. Onion and Coriander. 2. Parsley 3. Sawtooth. 10. Leaf Lime. 2. Tablespoon. 11. Peppermint leaves. 12. Sauté (Basil / Cabbage / Cucumber / Mustard) I'm curious! STEP 1: Sliced ​​Vegetables - Place shallots and let Followed by soy sauce and coriander leaves. TIP: Should use a sharp knife, vegetables to avoid bruising. STEP 2: Cut meat - Cut the Australian beef cut into long strips before cutting. Of meat The tissueNortheastern food menu that is famous and many people must know. The menu is "meat beef" because the signature of this menu is the raw meat to mix with the machine. Serve fresh red meat with fresh vegetables and glutinous rice. Although it is located in Bangkok, but tiny, it is recommended to use fresh and clean beef. To prevent germs that make us diarrhea. Ready to go to the kitchen! Ingredients 1. Australian beef 500 grams 2. 4 tablespoons roasted rice 3. Dried chili powder 4 tablespoons 4. Fine 2 tablespoons cows 5. Lemon juice 4 tablespoons 6. Fish sauce 4 tablespoons 7 6. Onion and Coriander. 2. Parsley 3. Sawtooth. 10. Leaf Lime. 2. Tablespoon. 11. Peppermint leaves. 12. Sauté (Basil / Cabbage / Cucumber / Mustard) I'm curious! STEP 1: Sliced ​​Vegetables - Place shallots and let Followed by soy sauce and coriander leaves. TIP: Should use a sharp knife, vegetables to avoid bruising. STEP 2: Cut meat - Cut the Australian beef cut into long strips before cutting. Of meat The tissue

DivulgaTVZ photography 

นครพนม ประเทศไทย
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beef

Hi @Chaba_333,

Thank you for sharing the recipe for this delicious looking dish with the community!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you for sharing your Delicious recipe @Chaba_333

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Chaba_333,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Arabic language tag from your post, because you are writing in English.

You are more than welcome to write in Arabic, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!