Zikra22Khan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Beauty of Taj

Beauty of  Taj

While the arch-and-dome profile of clean white marble has become iconic, other beauties lie in the Taj Mahal's painstaking details: inlaid semiprecious stones and carvings and Koranic verse in calligraphy create an enchanting interior space where Shah Jahan came to visit his wife's remains before he was eventually.

Zikra
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Beauty of Taj

One of my favourite place @Zikra22Khan 

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Level 10

Hello, fellow LG @Zikra22Khan 

Your photo has a unique composition - the angle in which you took the shot is really good.

A bit more detailed posts will be more informative and helpful - thanks for sharing. 

👍❤️🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

It's my pleasure @AbdullahAM 😊😊😊😊

Zikra
Level 8

Okey thank you for  adviced me 😊😊😊😊😊 and I will sharing information @TravellerG 

Zikra
Level 10

Thank you very much for your quick response, LG friend @Zikra22Khan.

That too you have properly TAGGED me - appreciate your efforts. 

Kindly respond to all the LGs who have responded to your all the posts & make a list of LGs so that you can TAG them in your future posts - hope you are getting me. 

All the very best. 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thank you ☺️

@TravellerG 

Zikra
Level 10

Most welcome, dear LG @Zikra22Khan

🤝💐🙏