ChrisZambia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Beautiful Zambia Africa

Good Day Guides across the world!

I live in Zambia in the North West Province, (-12.252763, 25.302999)  where we have a rain season and a dry season, the area I live in is absolutely amazing during our raining season, I love nature and taking photos. Below is some photos of where I live and this is walking out my back yard into the bush.

Enjoy the photos!

IMG_20191214_182804.jpgIMG_20191221_114649.jpgIMG-20190312-WA0004.jpgIMG-20190312-WA0007.jpgIMG-20190312-WA0016.jpgIMG-20190323-WA0036.jpgIMG_20191210_183229.jpg

Solwezi, Zambia
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Zambia Africa

Hi @ChrisZambia 

Thanks for sharing! Zambia looks so green and rich in nature! Could you tell us more about your life there and how you got to live in Zambia? It must be different from other places and for sure an amazing experience. 

I've never been to Africa, but I'd really love to experience it one day. There are so many places worth seeing that I'm sure can't be described with words only. Do you travel a lot around the country? Have you been to other African countries while living there? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@ChrisZambia What a wonderful yard you have, congratulations!
Beautiful photos and landscapes!

Eros_Hassen
Level 7

@DanniS 

Thank you for your reply!

To start with I am original from South Africa, and in the last 18 years I have traveled through 13 African countries, all work related, from the top of African in Mali right down to Southern Africa where I live. And total 19 countries across the world, where my most favorite will be the Seychelles!! 

For the last 7 years I lived in Zambia with my beautiful family, we absolutely love nature and exploring the Zambian bush.

This place (Zambia) is absolutely magical, untouched and unspoiled nature, local people are amazing and very friendly. We explore our surroundings either with our trusted Toyota Land Cruiser or on motorbikes. 

Please see below photos of Zambia and where we have traveled for all to enjoy and see. 

IMG-20190602-WA0015.jpgIMG-20190602-WA0063.jpgIMG-20190602-WA0100.jpg7.PNG1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG8.PNG9.PNG

Came across this guy about 2 hours ago.

20200422_114147_resized.jpg20200422_114202_resized.jpg20200422_114210_resized.jpg

Level 7

@Eros_Hassen 

Thank you very much!

We are truly blessed to live in Zambia and have nature all around us and fresh air!

@ChrisZambia 

Thanks so much for your reply! What a blessing that must be to travel to all those countries. I would absolutely love to explore it one day.

I have a friend that goes to Seychelles every winter and it looks magical indeed. But I'd also want to experience other pars of Africa and the nature as well. Thanks for sharing this with us! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@DanniS the Seychelles is great, I spend 4 months there on a project and 1st month I was waiting for customs to release my stuff, so I had one entire month exploring the island!! see photos I took there!

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG7.PNG8.PNG9.PNG10.PNG

Hi @ChrisZambia 

You're right! It looks amazing there. Is it a big island to explore? I really miss the sea and nature. Thanks for sharing these with me. 

Level 7

Island is not that big, island is about 28km long and 6km wide. I hired a small car, walking in impossible, it is extremely mountainous with ups and down every where.

I have a very good friend there now who owns the guesthouse I stayed in for 4 months and if you would ever like to visit there I can give you his contact details for good rates.