Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Beautiful Juhu Beach - Mumbai on June 2017

Juhu bech #mumbaiJuhu bech #mumbai

IMG-20190115-WA0029.jpg

Is the best place in mumbai juhu 

Holidays is celebrate in juhu. With family&friends...

Surendra Tiwari
Juhu Beach, Mumbai, Maharashtra
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Juhu Beach - Mumbai on June 2017

Hi @Tiwarisurendra5

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Is it your first visit there? Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

I would like to suggest that you take a look at these 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Juhu Beach - Mumbai on June 2017

Hello @Tiwarisurendra5 and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photos! I can see you had a good time at the beach. For me, walking on the beach is one of the best ways to relax. 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Swedish language tag from your post. You can find more information about language tags in the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!