Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli : Ecological Concern Synergy

Inilah Batu Local Guides... 

selalu ada yang ISTIMEWA

Semangat dan menebarkan manfaat teruusss... 💪🏼😍

Level 7

Amazing event in the perfect timing ! Nowadays nature are in the brink of the crisis, and now nature starting to show the consequences. The plastic waste are suffocating the sea creature , soil started to collapse, earthquake , lack of water and many more. With this event , @ we show that batu local guides are deeply concern about this crisis and hoping that inspire people around the world to do similar event. Through small action and partnering with many communities , i am proud that we able to walk into same path, creating better environment together 

| www.facebook.com/BatuLocalGuides/">Batu Local Guides |Batu Tourism City  |Indonesia Local Guides | Local Guides World
| Local Guides Clean The World
Connect Moderator

What I can say about this meet up is "super awesome". It's not easy to always have many passionate people gather in one place discussing the same thing. Even I couldn't join the meet up, I could feel the good vibes in every single meet up you @br14n made with Batu Local Guides. Again, happy anniversary!

Hey @TraciC! I think you need to congrats this awesome community! It's their second anniversary btw. You're welcome, 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Bls: Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli : Ecological Concern Synergy

Batu local guides keren  😍😍

Level 8

Happy 2nd anniversary for Batu Local Guide n bravo for last event. Hopefully our togetherness ever lasting and wish you much success in future. Aamiin

Level 8

Amazing event.. hope BLG Will continue making more great events 😍😍😍

Level 10

Dilihat dari Connect usernamenya, pasti @Dinitheaeuy ini orang Sunda, kawit ti palih mana kitu ?

Salam

PaDeSSo

Level 8

@br14n

I follow closely the enormous work they do, the great commitment with this project and the contact with @ErmesT from its beginnings in this project that would be and certainly is incredible in its contributions.

Congratulations and cordial greetings to "my beautiful community", as I call it, for its second anniversary that will surely be much more, for the union and the strength that they contribute in each collaboration to the community.

A cordial greeting to all.

LuaPL
Google Moderator

Hi @br14n,

This is a wonderful initiative!

It's beautiful how the local community supports each other and gets together to take care of the environment, despite the horrible disasters that have been happening in Indonesia. I really liked the detail about the environmentally-friendly lunch you had. 🙂

Congratulations on your anniversary, too! Wishing you many more years of valuable contributions and positive vibes!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

sukses selalu.. semoga acara seperti ini dapat terus terlaksana