MehmetKaya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Barajları neden ekleyemiyorum / I can not add a dam

Bölgemde bulunan bir sulama barajını eklemek istiyorum ama kategori yok?

I want to add irrigation dam. No appropriate category

Antalya, Türkiye
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 5
Solution

Re: Barajları neden ekleyemiyorum / I can not add a dam

Hi @MehmetKaya

Category

Choose an appropriate category for your feature to ensure that the place is displayed with an appropriate icon and color code in the map view.

To add a category, type in the name of the appropriate category and Map Maker will display relevant options for you to choose from.

If the category that you want to select is missing, choose the most relevant category from the list. Add other categories to help generate high-quality search results.

1. Add a place.
  2. In the details section on the left, select the Category section at the left hand panel.
  3. Click Add Category.
  4. Select Other categories that are relevant to the feature from the drop-down menu.
  5. To add multiple other categories, click Add Category after each entry. https://support.google.com/mapmaker/answer/1066491?hl=en

View solution in original post

Level 5
Solution

Hi @MehmetKaya

Category

Choose an appropriate category for your feature to ensure that the place is displayed with an appropriate icon and color code in the map view.

To add a category, type in the name of the appropriate category and Map Maker will display relevant options for you to choose from.

If the category that you want to select is missing, choose the most relevant category from the list. Add other categories to help generate high-quality search results.

1. Add a place.
  2. In the details section on the left, select the Category section at the left hand panel.
  3. Click Add Category.
  4. Select Other categories that are relevant to the feature from the drop-down menu.
  5. To add multiple other categories, click Add Category after each entry. https://support.google.com/mapmaker/answer/1066491?hl=en
Level 8

Screenshot_2.png

No option to add new category

Level 2

Merhaba Mehmeh,

Kategoriler arasında 'baraj' kelimesi bulunmamakta.

alternatif bir kelime bularak ekleyebilirsin belli bir süre sonra görünecektir.

Kolay gelsin 😃

@MehmetK wrote:

Screenshot_2.png

No option to add new category

Level 8

Az denmeyecek kadar Türk bu konuda google gönüllü olarak yardımcı olmak istiyor ama Türkçe dil desteği bile yok şurada bize yardımcı olacak. Kategori yok ve eklenemiyorda ama dilimizi bilip yardım edecek de kimse yok.

Level 2

Zamanla oda olur Aşşağıdaki linkten Türkçe destek alma ihtimalin daha yüksek.

bir göz atmanı istiyorum.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!categories/google-yardim-forumu/maps-tr