NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Bank scam using Google maps Loophole

Thanks for sharing this information with us @NarenChandra. May be for this to be stopped only local guides of a certain level who are known can do those changes to big businesses such as banks, and also as a local guide you must have a number that identify you given by google which can act as a password when ever doing this kind of changes so that it will not be easy for anyone to do any fraud. I know that enabling anyone to make changes they were trying to make it easy get updated information as soon as possible from anyone.

Level 10

Sure @ErmesT will check out the post and tag few Google moderators.

Level 10

You are right @LucioV cybersecurity awareness must be provided to everyone as the technology is advancing day by day . 

Level 10

@StephenAbraham true , will wait for proper solution from Google .

Level 10

@Raphael-Mahumane sounds a good idea . Let us see what googlers have to say about it . 

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Hello @NarenChandra,

Thank you for escalating this issue to us. We will be sure to raise this to the Google Maps teams that are responsible for edits. I'd also like to send a reminder to please be mindful of overtagging users in the fashion that you have. You should also take a moment to post about this in the Idea Exchange - noting your desire to see extra security around edits to financial institutions.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ProfArunCM,

I would like to kindly ask you to avoid tagging Googlers. Please in such cases refer to this page to Meet the Google Moderators and feel free to tag people listed there. Thanks in advance and much appreciated!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Sure @BruceDM @ will look about the over tagging . And also will post about it in ideas exchange.

Level 10

That was a unintentional over tagging and will make sure that does not repeat @KatyaL. Thanks for the info .