Doneykebab's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Badge scores

Hi all ... i just got my weekly (ish) Local Guides  email ... in there it says i have 60 likes for my reviews ... but when i look at my Review level ...  for expert reviewer ... i have 33 marked a helpful .... does Helpful translate to Like ... or is there another flag in Uncle Google's database ... and "Helpful" and "like" are not connected 

If they are the same thing .... why are the numbers not the same!

I know it 8is only a badge ... but it is Local  Guides ..😉

Ian

6 comments
Level 9

Re: Badge scores

There would be many reviews which have more than one like. Rather than counting all likes you need to count likes on each review. 

@Doneykebab

Thank you 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 3

Hi Doneykebab,

No, likes and "helpful" badges on your reviews are not the same thing. They count as a different thing also. A like usually just means someone likes your review, or maybe the owner of the place you reviewed finds it beneficial. A "helpful" badge means that someone literally finds your review helpful and that it was a good assistance in finding a good place to eat for example.

Cheers.

Level 9

Aha .. that makes total sense ... good call

Tale a Kudos in thanks .... and i will mark this as solved

@deepakjhic 

And i got a 5 posts badge! Yay😉

Level 9

.... oh right  ... and where do you see the "helpful" button  ... ?@HorseWithNoName

Level 9

@Doneykebab,

Congratulations for your badge. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Thanks @deepakjhic .... need to concentrate  on the level 9  already  to long a level 8😉