Anis031904's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Back to the past for one day: Lalbag Fort, Dhaka

Last February 2019, I had to visit Dhaka with my mother and younger sister for joining a family program. Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh. We had one full day after the program so we decided to visit Lalbag Fort, Dhaka which is a historical place in Mughal era. 

There is an entry fee for entrance. If you are a local, you have to pay only BDT20 and foreigner have to pay BDT 200 (non SAARC countries) and BDT100 for SAARC countries tourists. It will be better to bring water with you as there is no shop inside fort. It is not the place to stay full day but a few hours (though local love couples use the fort for full day to find the peace. you can see them under the flower trees.).

However, we took some pictures that I am sharing below:

A building at South GateA building at South GateFlower gardenFlower gardenBack side view of the tomb of Pari BibiBack side view of the tomb of Pari BibiTaking a picture in the gardenTaking a picture in the gardenFront side of Pari Bibi's tombFront side of Pari Bibi's tombWalking aile of the flower gardenWalking aile of the flower garden

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Back to the past for one day: Lalbag Fort, Dhaka

Hello @Anis031904,

It seems you had a great time visiting Lalbag Fort. However, I've noticed that most of the text in your post doesn't belong to you, and is in violation of the Local Guides program rules. I would like to ask you to please edit your post to only include words of your own. 

as a side note I've relabelled your post to Travel, as it fits better here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Back to the past for one day: Lalbag Fort, Dhaka

Thanks for your notification as some of the narration was not written by me due to providing actual fact or description.  I have now edited the message and kept only my writing. I was not aware of this as I am a new user of localguides connect. Thanks.