NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Back to back meetups in Hyderabad

Hello local guides , if you are from Hyderabad or just staying in Hyderabad for three weeks from now ,here is a chance to do a lot .

There are 3 back to back meetups happening in the city of pearls  

Sept 24-Uncover Wheel Chair Accessibility In Hyderabad ------>click here to join 

Oct 1-Mobility for all-----------> click here to join

Oct 7-LGSummit17 brainstorm---------> click here to join

Here are 3 meetups , the first two are much concerned about the wheel chair and disability accessibility in the places where many thousands of footsteps fall in Hyderabad, explore the area add every minute details found about the accessibility in maps and write reviews about the same that might help many people .

The third meet is much focused on the ideas,feedback,features requests,inputs that we as a users and contributors  can in person give to google to improve the maps through our city representatives @AslamMo and @DanielTh who are going to attend the summit this year, and wish them a happy journey.

So , Local guides join the force to help the world .

@FazeelUsmani @LeninBabu @AtmaR @VenkateshJangala @Arati .

spread the world about this meetups so many can attend and the contributions can be in large number helping many map users  out there , 

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Back to back meetups in Hyderabad

Incredible local guides meet ups in Heyderbad @NarenChandra 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thanks @NareshDarji, how about the meets in your place?

Connect Moderator

I'm ready for my event on 23rd September @NarenChandra

Explore the Adalaj Stepwell Geo walk 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thanks @NarenChandra for listing and notifying about the meet ups... Will join them.

Atma Ram
Level 10

@NarenChandra thank you for summarizing the meet ups here. 
Hyderabad is definitely one of the most active cities w.r.t LGs activity 🙂