Mazharul_BDLG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 97th Meet-Up Of Bangladesh Local Guides.

@SShuvo Welcome bro.

Level 7

@MdSharifHossen nicely describe about the whole meet up. 

Stay connected with #bangladesh #localguides   

Level 8

@RafsanRana Thanks bro 🙂

Cheers

Happy Guiding.

Level 8

@MdSharifHossen অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ ভাই সুন্দর একটি পোস্ট দেওয়ার জন্য।💙

Level 8

Connect Live (97th Meetup of BDLG) is my new experience.

DSC_3870.JPG

Technology is in our pocket. few years ago we haven't any idea about unknown place but in present time we can find out any place of the world, we can get any opinion about any place because of technology. Specially google maps are very helpful for every person for their daily life. recently i have joined bangladesh local guide meetup97 held on 9th November at Easter university. That was amazing for me as a new local guides.IMG_20181109_164720.jpg

There were some special gust Professor Dr.Md.Mahfuzur Rahman sir delivered his inspirational speech for local guides, Mr.Rubaead Tanver Bhai delivered his practical experience, Mr. Mirajul Islam Bhai share his valuable speech for the attendees of 97th meet-up & Cyber security...IMG_4855.JPG

And others speaker they are really awesome. Few new local guides asked some important questions about their confusion and they receive good feedback. Finally i think 97th meetup was very excellent and helpful for local guides specially for new local guides.

#Localgidues #Bangladesh #Let'smeetup #Meetup97 

bangladesh-flag-waving-gif-animation-5.gif
Level 8

Re: Connect Live (97th Meetup of BDLG) is my new experience.

Informative 🙂 
Thanks for sharing your experience about this meet-up. 

Level 8

Welcome bro...

bangladesh-flag-waving-gif-animation-5.gif
Level 10

@MdSharifHossen অনেক কিছু সেখার ছিল এই মিটাপে। ধন্যবাদ....

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 10

@redwanbiu ধন্যবাদ, আপনার অভিজ্ঞতা আমাদের সাথে ভাগাভাগি করার জন্য 

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 6

Connect Live Experience Share meet-up Bangladesh

By the grace of Allah I have joined my first meet up as on 09-Nov-18. This is my first meet up. I didn’t deserve like this meet up ever. But I think my luck is very favorable that, I have joined this meet up. It was the largest meet up with most of new participant.  Total 121 local Guides Present here. I learn here many things.  I appreciate to all of our leader, moderator and organizer. This is one of great platform where I can contribute for our next generation.

Thanks Google

Thanks my all senior

#localGuides

#LocalGuidesconnect

45980411_2652320724781736_8923243579090927616_n.jpgIMG_4294.JPGIMG_4645.JPGIMG_4854.JPGIMG_4915.JPGIMG_4984(1).JPG#Bangladesh