CilineR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Authentic Phuket food at Kopi de Phuket Cafe’ and Restaurant

Hi @CilineR,

Thank you for sharing this great review on the restaurant. Did you leave your review on Google Maps as well? I am sure the owner will appreciate it.

I was looking through my photos and came across a photo of a fruit that I don't know the name of. Maybe you or @Aruni know how it is called?

Caption: A photo of a big, reddish Thai fruit. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of a big, reddish Thai fruit. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @TsekoV 

This seems like a really nice photo of gac fruit. I have never tried it before.

@CilineR Did you try this before? What is your favorite fruit?

My favorite fruit is Jackfruit. I can share some photos from my Jackfruit plant.

Caption: A photo of Jackfruit in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of Jackfruit in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@TsekoV Yes, I have left the review for this restaurant on the google map already. I just learn how to do it. It’s fun and easy to leave a review to the place I’ve visited. 

@Aruni I don’t like a sour fruit so my favorite fruit may be watermelon. And of course, I love watermelon juice the most. @TsekoV Have you ever tried the watermelon juice?

Hi @CilineR,

I have tried watermelon juice, hehe. It is something common in my country as well. You just squeeze or blend the watermelon and that is, isn't it?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!