Kris-T's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Art and gastronomy

20191019_145512~2.jpg

Huber Art and Food is a fantastic oasis created by fantastic people in the charming town of Estepona. Come here and experience art, wonderful people and tasty food. I fell in love with this place the first time I visited it.

Estepona, Spania
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Art and gastronomy

Hi @Kris-T,

Thanks for sharing!

Would you like to tell us more about the place? 

Have you left a review on Google Maps about the place to help fellow Local Guides? You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read the Local Guides rules and our Community policy. 

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this Your guide to Connect topic. Also, I recommend you read How to choose a topic for your Connect post before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Art and gastronomy

I would really love it too!