the_earlkevin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Are you into fantasy-themed places? What's your favorite spot?

HOBBIT HOUSEHOBBIT HOUSE

We have our own version of Hobbit House here in Mindanao. 

Imbayao, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, Philippines
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Are you into fantasy-themed places? What's your favorite spot?

Hi @the_earlkevin,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing with us such a beautiful photo. It feels like it is in some sort of a magical place. Is it famous among people there and is it like a park in the forest?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

By the way the best way to leave a review for a place that you really liked is to review the place in Google Maps. This way, people who are not sure whether or not they should visit this place will read your review and make up their minds. 

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out and share with everyone the link to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Googler

Hi @the_earlkevin. I feel like I might have a place to share with you but can't recall as it's early but here's one of my most recent fantasty-inspired places: The Long Room at Trinity College in Dublin. Check it out on Google Maps but here's a photo:Caption: A photo of The Long Room in Trinity College's Library in Dublin, IrelandCaption: A photo of The Long Room in Trinity College's Library in Dublin, Ireland

Where's your photo from (does it exist on Google Maps)? 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

@TraciC what an amazing photo you have there. 

Level 5

@TsekoV yes indeed, this magical place is popular here and you're right its like a park in a forest. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @the_earlkevin,

Thank you for sharing. Could you share with us more about the place, did you rate it on Google Maps or just share with all other Local Guides what was the feeling to be there.

Hope many people will follow up as it is quite an interesting topic. We all love places that look magical and surreal.

Looking forward to seeing your posts on Connect. Hope you have fun here. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!