BlancheMc's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Are you a Local Guide in Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua or Whakatane, in New Zealand?

Hi Local Guides in NZ,

I would really love to bring a taste of the Local Guides Summits to your region. I attended both 2016 and 2017 Local Guides Summits in San Francisco and I would love to travel around NZ (initially) to Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua and Whakatane doing meet-ups so we can sharing all our experiences, build Networks and help each other.  Then maybe move on to the South Island if there is any interest?   I am going try my absolute best to entice one of the Google Local Guide Moderators  from the US to come on over and experience NZ with us. Is anyone keen to participate? If so please let me know so I can share flights, Plan and itinerary. What are your thoughts? @bluezealander@CricketM@RameshL, @MarkA, @BernardT@Zavija_NZ, @AbdullahAlAsif 

New Zealand
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Are you a Local Guide in Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua or Whakatane, in New Zealand?

Hi,

@BlancheMc I'd be keen to become more involved in the Meetups in Tauranga.  Always keen to learn new things and explore.  Keep me posted please : )