rajeshbm29's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Approved and published missing place does not appear in maps. Why?

Hello @mgeethabhat 

I've searched this place now and I got results instantly. 

Please search Geetha Stores Amazon, Bengaluru. 

Your place is published but it's taking some time to update on map. Atleast wait for one week.

Please add more information in this place likes Photo, contact number etc.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Approved and published missing place does not appear in maps. Why?

It happened although the place approved, published and you received e mail, there are possibilities for added place never appeared after some times in the map for reason one or another as it happened to me also.. But you can try to start adding, then it it may appear as already existed.There are few cases where even after approval and published disappeared as given below.

My already published reviews even with photos were disappeared suddenly..  The problem was arising with New Add Places, Photos and Reviews  which were having approved notification, published and updated. for  about five cases. Also what ever genuine  New Add Places or New Edit will be disproved with message 'Not Applied'.or Appears to have been an previously reported issue (supposedly to be resolved earlier).  to be sorted out immediately.

Please Refer below. for eg 1 case.

Success
Based on your suggestion, the listing for Revive Dental Clinic has been added to the map. See your addition. Note that some changes might take up to 24 hours before appearing on Google.
Thank you for improving Google Maps! Your insights make it a better, more useful map for everyone.

Your edit
Name: Address: Category:

https://goo.gl/maps/n98MvWT9vjG2

Your edit to Anathadam has been published. See your change. Note that some changes might take up to 24 hours before appearing on Google.
Thank you for improving Google Maps! Your insights make it a better, more useful map for everyone.

Your edit
Name:
Anathodam
Anathadam
Anathadam

https://goo.gl/maps/MhyWy4UUcUy

Hope such problems still existing  and will be  resolved taken in to consideration its seriousness rather than just discarding.

jojo