Thank you so much!

Ivan Markovych
Level 7

Re: There’s still time to apply for Connect Live 2018

lets meet @FreeDo

Vasudeo
Level 9

How time flies,  less than 48hours for the application deadline.... 

Best of luck to everyone of us! 

A-Beta
Level 7

Wish you good luck from bottom of heart @JeanRahmadan good luck to you, and keep smiling !

Vasudeo
Level 9

Your choice of words is noble!  I wish you luck in your application @N4speed77.

Cheers! 

A-Beta
Level 7

very true @iafaneh Best of Luck to you !

Vasudeo
Level 8

Hi,

I am from India. I am using Google Map and Google Earth for many years and have been immensely benefited - be it personal/family use or for my professional work. I used to upload many photos in Panoramio. Now-a-days I contribute to google map by posting my reviews, photos, information about the places or answering questions by other users and enjoy doing it a lot. Importance of this application can not be described in words. Now you get to know about direction to a place, or whether an office is open on a particular day or the popularity rating of a hotel or eatery so easily. We may say that travel magazines or guides have become redundant. I feel very satisfied by sharing my information with the world community. I believe it is my responsibility to help the hands that help me.

I am eager to participate in the convention because I want to physically see and meet the fraternity who take trouble to share their own experience and information with others.

Level 6

Hi there!

I would love to join and eat with all of you! 🙂

Since I'm a local guide, I'm passionate to take photos about my meals - and share the excitment about my discovery with you. 

Hope to see you soon! 😉

Level 7

Hi to everybody, 

my name is Danilo and I come from Italy.

I'm really happy to be part of this wonderful community.

Is first time that I'm applying to attend the event in San Francisco, and I'd love be there with all of you.

I Love travelling and this is the main reason why I started to be a Local Guide. I like sharing my adventures and experiences, on Google and on my blog, giving comments as inspiration, as useful information, as a solution for everybody, and I do appreciate when others people do the same.

I cross my fingers and let's hope to meet in S.Francisco.

Have nice day from Italy.

Ciao Belli

Level 6

Hi All,

Come on hurry guys up very less time left. Upload your videos and Apply for Connect live.

I've already uploaded here is my application video

https://youtu.be/ZkdWOPAa1sI

Enjoy the summer Indians.

Abdul Mannan | Local Guide Level 6|