Sybarit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Anyone up for a meetup in Ireland?

Hey there everyone!

This is my first ever message on local guides connect, I'm a bit lost, I hope I'm doing this properly. 😄
I was trying to find meetups in Cork, where I live, couldn't find any. Then I checked Dublin, nothing. Is anyone here from Ireland, and would you be interested in doing one of these "meetup" things? 😄

This is all quite exciting, would love to sharpen my Google-fu with some cool people met on this website! 😄

Take care all. 🙂

Cork, Ireland
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Anyone up for a meetup in Ireland?

@Sybarit

For you nearest community found Dublin.

Welcome to the official community of Google Local Guides. We are happy to have you here. 

This is your first post in connect so allow me to provide you some useful information.

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forum, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 
  • By following this link you can find local guides near you.
  • Mark as solution when you found someone's reply helpful.

See you around.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

Thanks a lot for your answer, and for the hints! 🙂

Level 8

Hi I'm a moderator on the Google+ Dublin local guides. I would be happy for you to join just message me directly and I will add you. But there isn't much activity on the form. I have also arranged Meet-Ups in the past, they haven't always been a success. I may try again soon tho

Level 1

Hello 🙂 I live in Cork, if you're fancy a beer and you're still here let me know 🙂

Level 4

macdonalds drive tru/n29///thur/have a good day/goodmacdonalds drive tru/n29///thur/have a good day/goodIMG_20180301_104451.jpg

Level 7

Hi Sybarit,

I am based in Cork too, email me in private and we can get in touch!

🙂