SizweS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Anyone from Johannesburg

am in Johannesburg, where are u in Johannesburg ?

Level 8
Level 8

@Martijn wrote:

Yes! Hi SizweS

I'm here in Johannesburg and run the Johannesburg Local Guides community, please swing by and follow. 

I work around the corner in Rosebank.

Regards

Martijn Vreugde

Hi Martijn  

Thankyou for starting the Johannesburg community. Was wondering if there was one. Need to up your points there buddy😂

Have u seen the spammer around lately changing places names (shopping centers) to FNB bank atm ect  and type to atm? 

Where unable to change it back.

Have informed the local guides and SA Google of this.

Level 5

Howzit Sizwe

I know this post is quite old, but I thought to reply in any case.

Yeah, I'm fairly new to the LG community.  I live in Randburg and work in Dainfern, so I get around as far as the north of Jozi is concerned. I'm at LEVEL 5, aiming hard for LEVEL 6!!

I'm totally planning to host some meet-ups in the near future. Even if they are more informal. I honestly feel there are not nearly enough meet-ups. Don't know how you feel??

Cool, let's connect some time. And maybe rope in some of the other LG's too?? Whaddayasay??

Level 8
Level 8

Yes, we need more get togethers.

The local google+ JHB is not very active.... kind of dead in the water. Very little posts.

https://plus.google.com/communities/115454348375535386722

With lots of hard work you will go level up👍

Level 5

Wassup Bromy office is at Randburg  , but i work around Johannesburg, we can surely connect i've been inactive on my account i think i would have been too fur by now.

Level 5
Level 5

Hey I know its an old post, Would love meet with other local guides

Level 6

Hi Sizwe, I'm also available around Johannesburg and to glad to know that I have a nearby community to connect with for a meet-up. 

Big ups to you all guys and let's continue to do great, share our experiences to the world about new places around us. 

Sir-Shimmy
Level 8

@NFN I have seen that... Shopping Centres turing into FNB ATM's. It is very annoying. Did you get any feedback from Google after reporting it?

@NFN wrote:

@Martijn wrote:

Yes! Hi SizweS

I'm here in Johannesburg and run the Johannesburg Local Guides community, please swing by and follow. 

I work around the corner in Rosebank.

Regards

Martijn Vreugde

Hi Martijn  

Thankyou for starting the Johannesburg community. Was wondering if there was one. Need to up your points there buddy😂

Have u seen the spammer around lately changing places names (shopping centers) to FNB bank atm ect  and type to atm? 

Where unable to change it back.

Have informed the local guides and SA Google of this.

Level 8

@Sir-Shimmy @SizweS @Mez @NFN @VernonWBaumann

Hi guys, I'm from Pretoria and would love to join any meetup in JHB. Any plans to organize something? Any suggestions? Let's do something. 

Level 2

Windsor West, Randburg, near Cresta. Just joined, am a total novice to Local Guides.