the_rishabh_001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Any local Guide in jaipur ?

Dear Google Guide Team ,

I would like to meet you all who are doing well in google Guide .

Thanks .

Rishabh Gupta 

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Any local Guide in jaipur ?

Hi @the_rishabh_001 and welcome to Connect!

There are quite a few Local Guides here on Connect from Jaipur, to find them you only have to search the community for mentions of "Jaipur" (or other city or country that you are interested in) to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and speak with Local Guides in/from there.

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here.

See you soon and don't forget to introduce yourself to the community in here.

P.S.: I moved your post to the General Discussion board as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @the_rishabh_001 and welcome to Connect!

There are quite a few Local Guides here on Connect from Jaipur, to find them you only have to search the community for mentions of "Jaipur" (or other city or country that you are interested in) to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and speak with Local Guides in/from there.

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here.

See you soon and don't forget to introduce yourself to the community in here.

P.S.: I moved your post to the General Discussion board as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @the_rishabh_001

We are a local guide team in Jaipur and also going to schedule a meetup soon in the first week of July - A Photo walk meetup. 

You can join our group at Join - CLICK HERE   

Regards 

Level 9

Hi, we are here, contributing as Local Guide. How we can help you. Lets meet some time

Level 9

Hi @the_rishabh_001 sorry I missed the chance to meet I saw your post too late whenever you organized next Meetup tell me 

Level 6

I m from Bharatpur