SomuK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Plan to organise a Food walk in Nagarthpet.

Hi @mailvkjain,

Nice to hear that you like to host a meet-up in your city! please submit your meet-up here. also, you can search meet-ups from this link

I'm sharing a useful link "How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up" by @HelloJess. this will explain how to plan your meet-up, how to submit your meet-up to be published as an event etc. hope you will come up with a beautiful meet-up soon. all the best ✌

Ilankovan

Former Google Contributor

Re: Plan to organise a Food walk in Nagarthpet.

Hi @mailvkjain and welcome to Connect!

As you are trying to find some fellow Local Guides to join you on your food walk, I decided to move your post in this thread. Hopefully in here you'll find some enthusiast that will like to join in.

If you have any questions, please Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Any Local guides from Bangalore india?

Hi Namasakara to all Bangaloreans,

Happy to see so many Bangaloreans, I am born and bought up from Bangalore, please add me to your WhatsApp groups, FB groups, and Google+ page, so that I can contribute more and help the community. I would love to attend next meetup. Here are my contact details: <REDACTED>

Level 5

Hi,

Happy to see you guys. I'm making most updates on bangalore. Will meetup ASAP.

Level 5

I would like to join the group and please add me to the whats app group.

@SomuKwrote:

Hey all ....

Let me know how many of the local guides in Bangalore and can we plan for a Meetup and plan things for future....

There is a nice location near Big Banian tree .....

Please let me know if I can get introduced to the other local guides from Bangalore and form a group.

Level 6

Please reply me about this local guid how to get teashirt of local guide

Level 4

Yes am game 

Level 5

Hi. This is Sandeep. I am an active local guide in Bangalore. Please connect me to any groups which has all the local guides connected and when planning to meet.

Level 7

Hi SomuK,

I'm in for Local Guides Meet, wherever and whenever, I'm ready. If I can be of any help in organising this, it will be my pleasure.

Level 5

Hi @SomuK and Hi Local Guides,

Nice to see this thread for a connect.

I'm from Bengaluru and residing in Malleshwaram(North) 

Good to have a meet with the Bengaluru Guides.