Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Ancient Egypt Tour

Ancient Egypt Tour

مجمع الاديان

Kom Ghorab, Old Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt

February 28, 2020 @ 10:00 (EET)

At Friday 28 February, comes our new meet up for Local Guides Egypt. A photo walk at the religions complex area ( ancient Egypt ). The area of ​​the religions complex in ancient Egypt includes a number of monuments that represent the three heavenly religions "Judaism, Christianity and Islam" along with the remains of the ancient Roman fortress, which is the area between the metro station "Mary Gerges" and the Mosque of Amr ibn al-Aas, which is approximately less than a kilometer Square Once you arrive at the St. Gerges metro station, you can see the remaining parts of the Babylon Fortress, as well as the Hanging Church, the Coptic Museum, and St. George’s Church. You can also see the flanks of the fort that end up in a number of churches and monasteries, including Abu Sirjeh Church and St. Barbara Church, which is offset by pain. Abdel-Yahoudi, the region that also witnessed the establishment of Fustat and the first mosque in Africa, the Mosque of Amr ibn al-Ass We will gather at 10 AM and begin our photo walk till 2 PM including 45 minutes for Friday prayer . We are passionate to meet all Egyptian local guides

RSVP here

Kom Ghorab, Old Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Ancient Egypt Tour

Thank you Dr. @NABILazeez for inviting us

I am proud that we have such a great ancient spots in our country Egypt which sustain our national unity between different religions,

Hope that we will have great gathering 😊

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community Egypt Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @AbdullazizA 

Thanks for your support , we hope to meet all Egyptian local guides that day .

Best wishes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Salut @NABILazeez merci pour le partage de ces belles photos de l'Égypte antique et je vous souhaite de la réussite pour votre meet up.

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous 

Thank you so much for your kind words

Best wishes 🎉❣️

Former Google Contributor

Very interesting @NABILazeez I wish I could join myself!

I love the ancient Egyptian history but I've never had the chance to see Cairo. 

I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see all the great photos here on Connect afterwards!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @MortenSI 

I can tell you that you will never forget this trip if you see Egypt beauty .

and as I promised before , Local Guides Egypt will guide you and waiting for such visit.

Best wishes

Level 10

This is wonderful meetup idea @NABILazeez I wish i can attend. I look forward to seeing your recap and photos. All the best sir. 

Level 10

hi @MrFreez 

thanks for your support , the recap will posted soon .

best wishes