Tq Bro

Level 9

Re: Amazing photo of sunset

Beautiful photo @PrashantCR 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 9

Hello @PrashantCR  and @Iverest 

When you reply to a post please use "@" before the persons name, so that he or she will get a notification about your reply and can see your reply.

Level 6

@AbdullahAM Tq bro

Google Vendor

Hi @PrashantCR,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. What camera did you use? Have in mind the more descriptive your posts are, the more people will relate to them.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our Introduce Yourself - February 2019 topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @PrashantCR,

Very nice shot! Thanks a lot!

I would recommend you to check out this post. It's very useful and you can find there some tips for capturing the sunset. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!