SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Amazing gift from Google

A super G Eco Belt Bag - a black bag with a G from Google in the frontA super G Eco Belt Bag - a black bag with a G from Google in the front

I received this amazing gift from Google and I'm here to say thanks and share how nice it is.

This is the Super G Eco Belt Bag.

It is recycled and used to be a bottle! How amazing it is hun?! 

Bag from above. To the right is possible to see the bag's tag, with the info of recycling.Bag from above. To the right is possible to see the bag's tag, with the info of recycling.

Me using my new bag. Photo by @SarahKa - Me smiling and using a white with green stripes shirt, with the bag crossed shoulders.Me using my new bag. Photo by @SarahKa - Me smiling and using a white with green stripes shirt, with the bag crossed shoulders.

Cheers! 🤗

13 comments
Level 10

Re: Amazing gift from Google

Hearty congratulations @SarahKa on getting amazing gift from Google. You have earned this because of your continuous effort and contributing quality contents on the map.

All the best!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 8

Hello @SarahKa 

Congratulation for your gift 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊

You have achieved this for your hard work.

Best of luck for your next achievement 👍

Level 10

Congrats, @SarahKa! I also received the belt bag, but I don't wear it the cool way like you. I go for the 'Ever-Prepared Dad' look and wear it around my waist 😂.  I can't have all of the sunblock and bandaids falling out when I open it!

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

@SarahKa تحياتي لك.مبروك.ارجوا لك الصحه والنجاح

Level 9

@SarahKa 

Congratulations on your gift 😎😎

Mohamed Ahmed (Mo-TravelleerX)
Chinese Name (Wang Li 王李)
Follow me: Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - YouTube

My Greatest Articles:
My 2 Years of Experience as a Google Local Guide

My 3 Years Journey as a Google Local Guide in Egypt and China
Connect Moderator

Congratulations on receiving special perk from Google @SarahKa 

Keep contributing and sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thanks @Kumaarsantosh , @Tandrima2 , @JustJake , @Mohdmohdaljaman , @Mo-TravelleerX and @NareshDarji .

I'm very proud and happy about it! 

Cheers from Brazil!!

Take care 🤗

Level 8

En hora buena felicidades 👏 por el maravilloso detalle...

Connect Moderator

So great to see you @SarahKa! that really is some amazing swag there 😯. These types of bags are all the rage and I can see and understand why! The G is definitive yet subtle as well. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall