Chaba_333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Almonds Thailand

Herbal vegetable Almond: Almond  Scientific name: Prunus dulcis Family: Rosaceae  Almond (Almond) is a legume. It is a perennial plant with a single trunk. The leaf is a single leaf. The leaves are opposite. Oval shape Supported petals The coat is covered with green, single flowers out of the flower. The petals are pink or white with a short inflorescence. The result is single. Oval shape Soft coat Soft fruit is green. The result is broken shell with brown. With seeds The thick, hard-hulled shell has brown inside with seeds. Oval shape Longitudinal depth There are some brown seeds covered. The white meat has a taste for it to eat or to cook a variety of menus.  The trunk is a perennial plant. Single stem Bushes The trunk looks rounded. Hardwood Brown thick bark.  Root system Deep penetrating into the soil Spherical The root of the branch is small. Come out of the taproots are brown.  Leaves are single leaves are opposite leaves. The leaf has a wavy edge with a leaf support. The coat isHerbal vegetable Almond: Almond Scientific name: Prunus dulcis Family: Rosaceae Almond (Almond) is a legume. It is a perennial plant with a single trunk. The leaf is a single leaf. The leaves are opposite. Oval shape Supported petals The coat is covered with green, single flowers out of the flower. The petals are pink or white with a short inflorescence. The result is single. Oval shape Soft coat Soft fruit is green. The result is broken shell with brown. With seeds The thick, hard-hulled shell has brown inside with seeds. Oval shape Longitudinal depth There are some brown seeds covered. The white meat has a taste for it to eat or to cook a variety of menus. The trunk is a perennial plant. Single stem Bushes The trunk looks rounded. Hardwood Brown thick bark. Root system Deep penetrating into the soil Spherical The root of the branch is small. Come out of the taproots are brown. Leaves are single leaves are opposite leaves. The leaf has a wavy edge with a leaf support. The coat is

DivulgaTVZ photography

Thailand
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Almonds Thailand

Hi @Chaba_333,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Arabic language label from your post, because you are writing in English.

You are more than welcome to write in Arabic, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!