RamPrakashVerma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

According to the belief, here the Creator created the first after completion of creation work. The first yagna of Prayer and Yag means that Prayag was formed and the name of that place was Prayag, where Lord Shri Brahma ji performed the first yagya of creation. Lord Vishnu, the founder of this holy city is himself, and he is sitting here in Madhava form. There are twelve forms of God here. Those called Dvash Madhava are called. The largest Hindu Convention is one of the four places of Mahakumbh, the remaining three are Haridwar, Ujjain and Nashik. The holy place mentioned in Hindu scriptures is located at the confluence of the holy river Ganges and Yamuna. Here the Saraswati river secretly meets in Sangam, so that Triveni is called Sangam, where every 12 years there is a Kumbh Mela.

राम प्रकाश वर्मा
Belthara Road, Uttar Pradesh, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Hello @RamPrakashVerma,

This is quite an interesting story, thank you for sharing it with us.

Could you share with us some more details about this place? Do you have any photos of this place that you took while visiting there?

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started.

You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself — December 2018 topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you but phono not be uploaded. Why??

राम प्रकाश वर्मा
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for this fascinating story, @RamPrakashVerma. How did you come across it? Did you make any photos of the holy city? I would love to see it.

Also, I'm giving your post a Travel label since it would suit it better. You can use the Local Stories label for stories you experienced yourself as part of exploration for example.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!