alexandradias's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Adventure sports in São Paulo - Brasil

@FelipePKolha só, não sabia que tinha esses esportes em Paraibuna, vou acrescentar na minha lista, achei que lá era só a terra daqueles deliciosos doces de banana.

Former Google Contributor

Olá @alexandradias

Sim sim, Paraibuna tem suas belezas, é uma cidade muito pequena e bem simples mas como meu pai tinha um sítio lá eu passei muito anos da minha infância visitando-a. Além da tradicional bananinha, há um festival da pamonha incrível e acontece geralmente na época do carnaval.  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Congrats for this story! 
São Paulo really is a huge city with a lot of things to do!

Level 10

Namskar..

@alexandradias

It's a really nice Post, so colourful balloons, and your experience with all that..

Thanks for Sharing your beautiful experience with us..

Regards From Mumbai

Google Moderator

Hi @alexandradias,

Wow, great post! 

I'm just like you - I like adventure sports and trying new things, but I'm usually quite scared. 🙂

It's been my dream to fly with a balloon for a long time, and your post is bringing me so much joy. The balloon flights in Bulgaria usually last around 15 minutes, and they are mostly in one spot. When I read that you took a balloon for one hour and didn't know where it would land, I was quite surprised. In a good way!

The latest adventure I had was bungee-jumping from a hot air balloon in a meadow close to Sofia, Bulgaria.

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @DeniGu in orange jacket on board a hot air balloon, hovering close to the ground near Sofia, Bulgaria. (Local Guide Ivaylo Mihov)Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @DeniGu in orange jacket on board a hot air balloon, hovering close to the ground near Sofia, Bulgaria. (Local Guide Ivaylo Mihov)

It was one of the scariest things I've done, but at least I crossed bungee-jumping off my bucket list!

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @DeniGu, smiling happily after completing a bungee jump from a hot air balloon. The hot air balloon can be seen in the background. (Local Guide Ivaylo Mihov)Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @DeniGu, smiling happily after completing a bungee jump from a hot air balloon. The hot air balloon can be seen in the background. (Local Guide Ivaylo Mihov)

Have you tried bungee-jumping from a hot air balloon?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@DeniGu, very nice pictures, fly in balloon to me was a dream, because when I was a kid, there was a teen music group with name "magic ballon", and they sing a song about fly in balloon.

I am not so brave, so, my first fly was in another balloon in Madeira Island, but there were some strings holding this balloon, so he did not fly, just climbed, this was a great experience, so after that I was brave to do a fly.

I never ried bungee-jumping from a hot air balloon, I think I am not brave to do this :).

Google Moderator

That's a cool reason to take up balloon flying, @alexandradias. 🙂 Thanks for sharing it!

I'll be listening to this band all day today, they have very nice tunes.

Looking forward to more great stories from you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Extremely nice pics and so also your presentation@alexandradias. Thank you.

Wish you all the best.