Wahab2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Add missing places

Adding the address then moving the pointer to the proper spot for the building entrance

Level 6

Naming small unnamed lakes.

Map Editor has probable gone to the Moderators or maybe they know.

Why does it have to be so hard to put the everyday names that local people have used for many years, onto these maps?

Why cant we name those unnamed on maps?  It would make it so much easier for canoers! And other boaters, Visitors to these lakes, get lost because directions are so poor.

If we guides could only put these accepted names onto these blue spaces with no names!

Someone needs to make some changes!

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

On Google Maps there seem to be some points of interest that have no address.

Some of these places are small parks on small lakes.

Some points of interest are on unnamed lakes. Do I needba different map program?

Can you anyone advise me? 

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

On Google Maps there seem to be some points of interest that have no address.

Some of these places are small parks on small lakes.

Some points of interest are on unnamed lakes. Do I need a different map program?

Can you anyone advise me? 

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

I am willing to learn more...

But I do not have a clue as to how to read the replies that come to my posts.

It's nice to be told I have 20 replies to my post but how does that help when I cannot find where to "open" those replies and actually READ them.

Someone must think I'm really stupid!

Could some generous guide help me?

I have lost track of the names of some people who offered to help.

I clicked on something that said "follow" but I do not see their posts.

Please be patient with me. i seem to get a lot of things backwards.

Anyways I better go check my

emails.

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

If you mean that Google Maps pointer, then yes that is what I use.

But when there is no address for my point of interest like very scenic views of beautiful lakes at sunset! 

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

You should put out another post but look for a Google Moderator or a Connect Moderator. They will help you if they have the time!

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

Again I added my work place while o was standing at the front door. Again. It is "not applied" I don't understand. I give all the info even a photo and it gets denied? Can I speak with a mod or someone? Hello?Screenshot_20180814-172121.png

Level 10

Sure dear friend, @ShaneNottingham

Appealed to moderators, let us see..

really concerned about your bad luck...

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 6

Ty @TravellerG I just don't understand why I can get other businesses added in a day, and I can't get my work added after 4+ attempts in a year. Ty and I hope your quality referral gets it situated.