amriasfahani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Adakah Local Guides dari Pasuruan ?

Saya berasal dari Lamongan tinggal menetap di Pasuruan Kota.

Sekitar 2005.

Barangkali bisa mengadakan meet up bersama di Pasuruan Kota

Pasuruan, Kota Pasuruan, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Adakah Local Guides dari Pasuruan ?

Halo @amriasfahani,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Untuk menyelenggarakan meet up, kamu dapat langsung merencanakannya disini Let's Meet Up dengan begitu akan lebih mudah bagi Local Guides lain yang ingin ikut serta dalam acara meet up kamu.

Berikut panduan pembuatan meet up yang dapat kamu baca disini How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up.

Namun sebelum itu, jangan lupa untuk memperkenalkan diri kamu dalam thread perkenalan bulanan kita disini - Introduce Yourself - December 2018 dan mengingat kamu masih baru, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank You very much @AngieYC but really don't how to use connect maybe you can send some video tutorial from CONNECT LIVE???

Google Moderator

Hello @amriasfahani,

Since you are new in the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I hope this information help, as for Connect live is our annual event and for more information about the event you can review the post from Connect Live 2018.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

salam kenal maa bro. Saya dr Gondangwetan Pasuruan