Jaypalinaniyan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Accessible India Virtual Meetups

Today I have attended a virtual meetup hosted by @JaneBurunina .

I would like thank to both many more to arrange such a Meetup for improving Google map topic "Accessible issue". 

Thanks again. 

Screenshot_20200516-222509_Meet.jpg

Screenshot_20200516-222458_Meet.jpg

5 comments
Level 8

Re: Accessible India Virtual Meetups

Thank you @Jaypalinaniyan  for sharing screen shot of today session @KashifMisidia @JaneBurunina was an amazing opportunity For me to  attend the Today special accesssible  'meetup virtually . I am hopeful today andn future as well. Your efforts will make a positive change and in future the more buildings will be accessible for special persons. Spreading awareness is need of the day.

Thanks again. 

Anil

@AmbrishVarshney 

@RosyKohli 

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

Tagging for for few friends as there view and take advantage out of the post 

@AmbrishVarshney 

@Shrut19 

@PRAKASH

@Global_Guide 

@Kashif3 

@STEVE 

@TravellerG 

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

Thanks for attending today's Accessible India Meetup, @Jaypalinaniyan. The Meetup was really informative and it's great having you in the Meetup.

Regards,

Salmaan

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Namaskar..

@Jaypalinaniyan thanks for this sharing yes we enjoyed learn something about accessibility..

@Anil6969 thanks for tag..

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Jaypalinaniyan,

Thank you for sharing, I'm glad you liked the meet-up you attended. I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post to the Meet-ups section where Local Guides discuss the events they've hosted. You can learn more about the sections in Connect in the article How to choose a topic for your Connect post.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!