Ambreen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Abrakadabra! Stuffed Zucchini kebab with curry sauce at House of Tipsy, Bandra West (Mumbai)

Abrakadabra! House of Tipsy Zucchini KebabsAbrakadabra! House of Tipsy Zucchini Kebabs

Abrakadabra! Rs 399 at House of Tipsy Bandra Mumbai
5*/5
Stuffed Zucchini kebab with curry sauce.
The name of this dish Abrakadabra! really got me excited and when this tandoor zucchini arrived the presentation was so good, it was such a beautiful looking dish with flowing sauces, so yummy. The cottage cheese filling inside the zucchini was also nice, it was juicy , well seasoned and perfect in taste.

My Experience at House of Tipsy

Taste: Amazing
Service: Quick
Staff: Well trained and Very friendly
Food Presentation: Amazing
Parking: Valet
Ambiance: Awesome
Seating: Comfortable
Reservations: Required
Type: Pub, party fun place with friends
Price: Moderate to Expensive
Quality: Superb
Quantity: Good
Overall value for money 5*/5
Abrakadabra! House of TipsyAbrakadabra! House of Tipsy

House Of Tipsy, Pali Market, Pali Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
16 comments
Level 10

Re: Abrakadabra! Stuffed Zucchini kebab with curry sauce at House of Tipsy, Bandra West (Mumbai)

Helpful info and photos. I've never seen this kind of kebab before. Thank you for sharing @Ambreen and have a great weekend. 

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 9

Re: Abrakadabra! Stuffed Zucchini kebab with curry sauce at House of Tipsy, Bandra West (Mumbai)

yummy @Ambreen

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 8

Thank you @AdriansyahPutera you must try when you visit Mumbai, India 🙂  

Level 8

Thank you so much @AbdullahAM 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ambreen,

Thank you for sharing! This is the very first time I hear about this dish. It's very original.

As a reminder, Connect is a place to discuss with other Local Guides. Connect is not a platform for self-promotion of any kind. Please revise our Local Guides Program Rules.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @VasT Thank you so much for appreciating. It's really a delicious dish. Must Try!

Thank you for sharing the Local Guides Program Rules 🙂 

Level 8

Hi @VasT Thank you so much for appreciating. It's really a delicious dish. Must Try!

I have updated the content but somehow i am not able to access my post now. Thank you for sharing the guidelines 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ambreen,

Thank you for editing your post. Also, just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that. You can visit this article to learn more Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @VasT

Oh no problem at all, this is Amazing! thank you so much , just i felt little discouraged earlier to share more content as my intention wasn't spamming 😞 

But this is great thanks for your assistance , brings back the excitement to be in this space 😄 ❤️ Yay!

Have a lovely day!