AdarshGoyal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

About me & My experiences with Google Local Guides

Well for Local guide summit 17 i have to say about me and share the link so posting here..

I am a typical engineering student from India, as all know in these days we are much active and enthusiastic rather than others..

I love to explore different places, have fun at different ways , experience the different flavour of places ...

and as a local guide everytime now these experience  adds to the Maps .. so that next time people can plan better , have less stress in finding things and details , and spend their beautiful and precious moments..

I started as local Guide when i wasn't able to find a xerox center nearby even after looking in maps, i asked many people.. wasted some 30 minutes and finally found it as it was too urgent for me that time and i thought that i faced such trouble .... i can help others though... and i clicked and took all details to Maps.. and from then the helping journey starts .. and goes on and going on till now..
and i also discovered that i get some benefits too which was like adding complimentary deserts at last...haha.., yes i contributed to the Trips app too..Now being in level 5 i enjoy adding, editing, reviewing and giving the correct info as far as possible..
Interesting is now each place i go... i take the phone, starts all CID jobs looking for details and clicking pics .. and get to hear "Time For guide" by friends..hehe . I had great experiences with it also as sometimes locations are not too exact and so next time i go there and i make it precise...it gives me relief..

I am happy to be a Local Guide helping people and serving Mankind in better way...

Thank You

Adarsh Goyal || Bangalore Local Guides || India         
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: About me & My experiences with Google Local Guides

Good to read about you experience @AdarshGoyal, hope you make it to LGSummit2017!

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Good to read about you experience @AdarshGoyal, hope you make it to LGSummit2017!

Level 7

Thanku @AslamMo... i hope u also qualify for it, if applied..

Level 7

See u made it ... Hearty Congratulations to you.. on behalf of every Indian..

just wanted your application video link if u can provide .. as that can help in next time join..and improvement..