parivesh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO LOCAL GUIDES , FEEL FREE TO ASK

you can ask any queries related to local guides, I will try to solve your queries

4 comments
Level 8

Re: ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO LOCAL GUIDES , FEEL FREE TO ASK

Are you ready, a question to you @parivesh
who am i ?

Who am I ?Who am I ?

Google Map My Contributions | CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ATTENDEES !!! | What do for the next LG summit 2018
Level 5

you are a local guide like everyone else here,super  mario

Level 8

Next Question, kindly give the name of 5 google moderators and the name of 5 connect moderators, and what is the difference bethween a google moderator, and connect moderator.

Hmmm, next QuestionHmmm, next Question

Google Map My Contributions | CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ATTENDEES !!! | What do for the next LG summit 2018
Level 5

hi@sm 

are you looking for area wise name or just random names, and for the difference between a moderator and connect moderator take a look.....

1. Community Moderator - You basically need to own or help manage a Local Guide community of an area of your expertise. For more information you can check out the following article:

Guidelines for starting a Local Guides community

2. Connect Moderator - Basically you help moderate the Local Guides Connect forum. Level 5 Local Guides who regularly contribute to both Google Maps will be considered based on their high levels of activity within Local Guides Connect. There is no application or nomination process, simply keep contributing and engaging with your fellow Local Guides around the world and the Local Guides team will be in touch if you are selected 🙂