RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Betreff: A visit to Sabhyata Dwar or Civilization Gate .

@Annaelisa  you are doig best helping hand , hand shaking  means meeting with someone with gratitude. 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 9

Betreff: A visit to Sabhyata Dwar or Civilization Gate .

@RaviSharma111 

Danke, aber die Hand konnte ich schon deuten, nur diese 3 Zeichen dahinter habe ich schon öfters gesehen und konnte mir darunter nichts vorstellen 

Level 10

Re: A visit to Sabhyata Dwar or Civilization Gate .

Very well conceived drafted and presented post, dear @RaviSharma111 ,

Very informative also... Of course, conceptually it looks like Gateway of India! But this monument as it's own signature...

Excellent photos and interesting narration...

Congratulations!

The quality of your post has really improved and very much impressed... Happy to see this. 

Prayers for all your success...

🤝🌹🙏🙌

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Thank's a lot  @TravellerG  sir , your blessing Truly means a lot to me. I am glad you enjoyed the post . I always enjoy your post as well , keep up the great work.

Level 9

Very good post @RaviSharma111 

Of sabhyata dwar ,

I am really impressed with your your photography skills are improving 👌 

Great the picture sequence is also good.

I am happy to read 📚 the details.

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

Thank you @Anil6969  ji your suggestion and support working on connect , your valuable feedback keep me always motivating thanks for sharing your thoughts .

🙏

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@RaviSharma111 

पोस्ट अच्छा लिखा है, फोटो भी मुझे पसंद आई,

पोस्ट शेयर करने के लिए और टॅग के लिए धन्यवाद ।

Level 9

Thank you @Shrut19  ji for your compliment , i will  keep posting more content .🙏

Level 10

Hello @RaviSharma111 , I appreciate your initiative to unveil the Bihar LG Logo. All the best!

Signature Image
Level 10

Thank you for your kind words and touching compliments, my dear @RaviSharma111 ,

You conducted the meeting in a very good style...

Congratulations...

The virtual meet up was also very enjoyable and informative. 

Best wishes for more achievements and success...

Most sincerely, 

🤝🌹🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me