thefamousosas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

A visit to Rwanda

IMG_20191114_160117_693.jpg

1. Your first stop in Rwanda should be the genocide museum. It will give you insight into the current culture and atmosphere  of the country. 
Rwanda
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: A visit to Rwanda

Hey @thefamousosas ,

Thanks for sharing your photo. Do you live in Rwanda or this picture is from a recent trip there? Why don't you tell us something interesting about this sign and what does it stands for? 

Please be sure to review this article 14 helpful tips for using Connect which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Feel free to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic so that other Local Guides learn more interesting things about you.

P.S. I will move your post to Travel as someone may decide to visit Rwanda.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

I don't leave in Rwanda, I only went there for visitation. 

Google Moderator

Hello @thefamousosas ,

I just wanted to let you know that if you want to tag other Local Guides, don't forget to write @ before their names so that they receive a notification for your reply.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!