Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A unity walk - Rajkot

A unity walk - Rajkot

Rajkot

Rajkot, Gujarat, India

June 21, 2020 @ 10:00 (IST)

Describe your meetup Welcome to A Unity Walk - Rajkot . after this COVID-19 situation to support small businesses Our Indian Local Guide community decides to Host a Unity Walk, the sole purpose of Walk is to improve the information of Google Maps. We have Local guides from more than 28 different communities from 28 different states from India coming together for the purpose of 1 mission. this meetup is a part of An Unity Walk - Let refocus, rebuild, renew, Small Business. (Across India Meetups) Please come with water and fully charged mobile, As per Govt guidelines mask is compulsory

RSVP here

Rajkot, Gujarat, India
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A unity walk - Rajkot

Thank you @Yashavant_Patel for participating in the A Unity Walk meetups series across India.

Let's help small businesses. 

If you need any further information please contact me in our Gujarat Local Guides group.. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you @Yashavant_Patel for taking part in Unity Walk (One Nation Edit Walk)

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Hi @Yashavant_Patel  

thanks for participating in unity walk . This is a great step taken by Local guide community. 

Regard

@JMD9 

| Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything

Level 8

Thank you so much @JMD9 , @AmbrishVarshney  and @NareshDarji